8 Things You Didn’t Know About EFF
As a global manufacturer of consumer goods that you see in everyday brands, EFF, also known as European Flavours and Fragrances are experts in the flavour and fragrance manufacturing field.
EFF creates the invisible ingredients that make all the difference, but here are 8 behind the scenes facts you may not know about EFF.
- EFF is the largest privately-owned international specialty flavour and fragrance company in the United Kingdom.
- European Flavours & Fragrances started life as Europa Fragrances in 1981 by founder, Clive Kersey.
- The company’s headquarters are located just outside of London, UK, in Hertfordshire and was the first of their locations established in 1981.
- Headquartered in the United Kingdom, European Flavours & Fragrances has five other global affiliate locations in Barcelona, Dubai, Singapore, Chennai, and Poland, with further sales offices and agencies throughout the globe.
- The company strives for continuous improvement through accreditation, each of our manufacturing sites has the highest level of accreditation available for their specific product being produced.
- World-famous Perfumer, Mark Buxton was previously EFF’s Chief Creative Director who has created iconic perfumes for leading luxury brands like Jimmy Choo, Givenchy, and Versace.
- After EFF rebranded in 2008, they were awarded “best re-brand in Europe” by Transform Magazine.
- In 2013, EFF acquired the flavour division of EuroFragrance and opened brand offices in Spain, Dubai and Turkey.
To learn more about EFF or request a product sample you may visit our contact page here.